1. How does the FREEZER ALERT work?
The FREEZER ALERT functions by the simplest premise: Frozen blue liquid within the FREEZER ALERT will change/move dangerous thawing has occurred. Re-freezing will not change the “danger” alert indicated by the FREEZER ALERT.
2. How do I activate the FREEZER ALERT
3. What does a FREEZER ALERT look like when thawing has occurred?
4. What does a FREEZER ALERT look like when my food has remained frozen?
5. Why should I use FREEZER ALERT over other products that detect a freezer failure?
The FREEZER ALERT is a low-tech device with amazing results. It is so simple to set-up that a young child could do it. It’s not dependent on batteries, fancy technology or being present when the failure occurs. FREEZER ALERT is inexpensively priced.
6. Is the FREEZER ALERT a thermometer?
No, the liquid in the thermometer indicates that temperatures have risen above the safe frozen level by placement in the FREEZER ALERT.
7. How big is the FREEZER ALERT?
It is small and light: 4″ high and only a few ounces?
Fits nicely in any freezer or cooler while taking up very little space.